CORONAVIRUS IN QOM, 50 DEATHS REPORTED. Health Minister to blame_ Iran MP on ILNA
8 Mga view
• 03/15/20
0
0
I-embed
WorldViralMedia
14 Mga subscriber
Coronavirus has killed around 50 people in Qom, the Iranian city's representative in parliament said, according to the semi-official ILNA news agency.<br /><br />The comments by MP Ahmad Amirabadi Farhani suggest that coronavirus is far more widepsread in Iran than previously thought. The Iranian government announced on Monday morning that the total stood at 12 in the entire country, raising questions over its reporting of the crisis. Iran's Health Ministry rejected the number on Monday afternoon.<br /><br />“Up until last night, around 50 people died from coronavirus. The health minister is to blame,” Amirabadi Farhani said on Monday.<br />
Magpakita ng higit pa
Mga Komento sa Facebook
SORT BY-
Mga Nangungunang Komento
-
Pinakabagong komento